Students can avail of the school bus and will be responsible for maintaining discipline to ensure safe travel. The following rules must be observed
- Students using the school bus are to be at the stipulated bus stop at least 10 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- No student can change his/her bus route without written permission from the School Office /Bus –-in-Charge.
- No waste / object of any kind is to be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
- Unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- Students are to embark in an orderly manner.
- No student is permitted to board any other bus, than the bus he/she is entitled to.
- All students using the school bus will be required to fill in the indemnity form before availing the school transport.
- Bus fees are payable for all 12 months of the year. The fees will be charged in 2 slabs.
||April to September
||October to March
Note : All enquiries regarding the buses plied by school should be addressed to the Bus- In- Charge.