All students must be present in school 10 minutes before the scheduled time. The school gate
will close at 8.00 am. All late arrivals without justified reasons will be sent back home. Three
late arrivals in a month will lead to one absent mark.
- Regular attendance to school is most essential. The minimum requirement of attendance in the academic year is 90%.
- Leave of absence is given to students on prior application from the parents.
- All leave applications are to be submitted on separate sheets of paper for the class teacher’s record.
- Students absent on account of illness are to submit valid medical certificates.
- Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class (refer Medical Guidance).
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days
renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be
granted only on payment of fresh admission fee.
- Appointment with Doctors or any social engagements must not be arranged during school hours. No partial attendance will be permitted.
- Mandatory Working Days for the Students and Staff.
- Independence Day
- Republic day
- First and Last working days before and after term breaks
- Annual Day Concert, Sports day; and Investiture Ceremony
- Examinations Days