GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- Please read and understand the contents thoroughly.
- Check the school almanac regularly for entries from the school. Also use the almanac for communication with the teachers.
- Parents can communicate their concerns to the PTA member of the respective class, who in turn will contact school authorities. Although parents with individual issues can contact school directly and can meet school authorities with prior appointment.
- Parents should furnish to the school their latest office and residential address and telephone numbers. These are vital in the interest of the safety of the student.
- Kindly monitor that your ward carries textbooks/ exercise books according to the timetable of the day. Parents must glance through the books, notebooks and answer papers of their children.
- Parents should not call up teachers at their residence. The problems/ doubts would be dealt – with at school during visiting hours.
- Encourage your wards to take balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports. Ensure they are prepared for the class tests and examinations.
- Daily pocket allowances should be restricted. Excessive spending should be discouraged.
- Children are prohibited from bringing crackers, colours etc. to the school. Bursting of crackers or playing with colours is liable to suspension / expulsion of student from school.
- Wards should be instructed to be careful about their belongings. Expensive articles like transistors, video games, ornaments, mobiles, iPod and calculator should not be brought to school. In case of violation of this rule, the articles will be confiscated.
- Boys must have proper haircut. There will be a checking once a week. Any boys found with long hair and beard will be sent to the school barber.
- The school discourages distribution of toffees / chocolates on birthdays of the students. You are advised not to send junk food items in the lunch – box
- Only Pre-primary students will be allowed to come in party dress on their birthday.
- Students should not visit public places in school uniform. They are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in school and outside. Misbehaviour in public places will
be dealt with severely.
- Breach of rules of discipline will result in a child being given a pink card. A disciplinary action will be taken against the student who gets 3 pink cards during his academic tenure.
- Under no circumstances parents are allowed to directly walk into the class rooms. They need to have prior appointment for any genuine reasons to meet the teachers and only in the visitors lounge.