- The school fees and bus fees cover twelve calendar months and must be paid in advance at the School Accounts Office.
- The fees are to be paid before 10th of each month failing which a penalty will be levied per month
- Pupils have to pay fees until they are withdrawn with a Transfer Certificate.
- Fees once paid is not refundable.
- All the dues must be cleared before each term examinations.
- Since the final examinations start in the first week of March, students are supposed to clear the annual fees in February itself
- The parents / guardian have the option to pay the fees either by cash or cheque at the school office counter during the stipulated period
- Cheques must be drawn in favour of Sanjivani International School.
- The name of the student and class / sec and telephone number should be written on the reverse side of the cheque. In case any cheque is returned from the bank, due to any reason,
such cases will be liable for disciplinary / legal action and or penalty will be levied.
- Out station cheques will not be accepted.
- Quarterly fee paymentschedule.
|April - June
|July - September
|October - December
|January - March